It is with great pleasure that we announce the return of the 2021-2022 Team Alberta Provincial Program for athletes born 2003-2009! With our return to on-mat training, the program will look very similar to those that took part in 2019-2020. Please review the linked document for the preliminary schedule of events and full information on the program.
- We remain positive that all events will be held as scheduled, however, please note that some scheduling changes may occur and will be communicated in a timely manner
- Out of province competitions are fully dependent on any travel restrictions that may still be in effect at the time. Many of these events are attended by our individual clubs as well, so participation may be limited and will be determined by the coaching staff
- The program is open to all interested athletes prior to Phase 1 of the Canada Summer Games Trials in April. After that event, priority will shift to the top 2 finishers in each weight class, but opportunities will remain for all athletes.
- If you have any questions or inquiries about billeting, travel or similar requests, Team Manager Roshni Norum would be happy to assist!
- The Canada Summer Games will be August 5 to August 14, 2022. The age group will remain those born in 2003-2006, making for a bit of a different makeup of the team, spanning from high school into the first year of university. If you have any questions regarding eligibility for the games, please let us know. There are policies in place to allow those who attend university out of province to compete for their home province
- Invoices for camps and events will be emailed via Square Invoicing. Please keep an eye out for the email. If needed, payment by another method can be arranged.