2022 AAWA Club Registration Instructions
BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION, if you wish to pay the $100 annual club membership fee by club cheque or are RENEWING your 2021 membership, please contact email@example.com to receive a coupon code to by-pass online payment. Online payment is preferred and expedites the approval process.
- Visit the registration link by clicking here and click “Begin Application”
- If you have never used Interpodia, you will be asked to create an account. This will be your account for all registration activities moving forward. Your account will also be given admin access for your club. If you have other family members involved in the sport, you simply add their information to your own account. If you have used Interpodia in the past for other sports/activities, you may use your existing account.
- If you are entering a new club, you will have to create a new club listing. If you are renewing your 2021 club listing, the information should be stored in the system by clicking “copy an existing listing.” Select the “approved” listing, but please be sure that all the information is up to date. This information will be used for a public club listing, so please only input contact information you wish to be used for club purposes. You do NOT need to put your exact venue address, inputting the city/town is fine.
- As you work through the application, please answer the questions as thoroughly as possible, with special attention to the following:
- You must decide if you want your members to pay for their AAWA memberships directly when they register or if you want AAWA to invoice your club for the total cost of the memberships (this would be the case if you collect the AAWA membership as part of your club fee)
- While we realize many clubs have already started their own club registration process for this season, you can set up your club registration through Interpodia as well. This has many advantages, including automatically directing payment of the club membership and AAWA membership at the time of a single family registration, taking online payments, signing and storing waivers online, setting up a club store, etc. If you currently use other registration applications or websites, Interpodia can also link or build in some of those features. The whole process will be customized to your requirements. Please let us know if you are interested this season or next season and the Interpodia technical staff will be happy to give you more details.
- Before payment, you’ll be asked to sign the Club Affiliation Agreement
- Payment of the $100 can be completed online. If you are paying the $100 by club cheque or renewing your 2021 membership, please ensure you enter and apply the received coupon code.
- Once approved, you will receive detailed instructions for your athletes, coaches & associates to register for their AAWA memberships, specific to the payment options you have chosen. You will have admin control of your club through the account you created, allowing you see view registrations and edit certain aspects of their profiles.