· There is a limit of 16 places available for each package, i.e. Part A or Part B, of workshops;
o Part A: the cost for the Part A pilot (Planning a Practice & Part A Tactical/Technical) is $125, and
o Part B: the cost for the Part B pilot (Design a Basic Program & Part B Technical / Tactical) is $125.
· The accepted payment methods are credit card and Interac e-Transfer;
· Registration will continue until there are no more places left or the registration deadline has passed;
o Once the registration limit or deadline has been reached, anyone who tries to register will be placed on a waiting list for future workshops.
o Coaches on the waiting list will not be invoiced.
· The course materials will be sent by email in PDF format to the participants 24-48 hours before the training session; and
· At the same time, the web conferencing information will also be sent to each participant.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Each coach will use the registration link below to select the package that they need;
- WCL will add the coach to the provisional list of attendees;
- WCL will send an invoice to the coach;
- The coach pays the invoice;
- WCL issues a receipt; and
- WCL confirms the dates and times for the workshops that the coach has registered for.
To register for the Part A workshops, use this link:
To register for the Part B workshops, use this link:
For more information, please contact email@example.com