What: NCCP Introduction to Competition Part A Course
Where: University of Calgary wrestling room and classroom TBD
When: Oct. 27-28, 2018
For full information, click here
Steps to register for Intro to Comp Part A, Oct. 27-28 at the U of C:
1) Login to “The Locker” at www.coach.ca
2) If you do not have a NCCP account, click “The Locker” and create an account
3) Visit the event page on the calendar at the following link: https://thelocker.coach.ca/event/public/5269105
4) Registering for the course should be one click
5) After you are registered, a $200 PayPal Invoice will be sent to the provided email address. This can be paid online, or by cash or cheque at the course. Please make cheques out to the “Alberta Amateur Wrestling Association.” Payment must be received by the completion of the course.
6) To prepare for the course, please complete the free “Making Headway in Sport” online module. It is accessed under the “E-Learning” tab when logged in to “The Locker.”
Everyone will receive a digital copy of the reference material and workbook once registered. The classroom number will be finalized next week and sent to all participants. Please plan for 9 am to 5 pm each day, but a final schedule will be sent to all participants the week of the course.