What: NCCP Community Coach – Kids Wrestling
Where: University of Alberta wrestling room and classroom TBD
When: Nov. 25, 2018
For full information, click here
Steps to register for Community Coach – Kids Wrestling, Nov. 25 at the U of A:
1) Login to “The Locker” at www.coach.ca
2) If you do not have a NCCP account, click “The Locker” and create an account
3) Visit the event page on the calendar at the following link: https://thelocker.coach.ca/event/public/5271883
4) Registering for the course should be one click
5) After you are registered, a $100 PayPal Invoice will be sent to the provided email address. This can be paid online, or by cash or cheque at the course. Please make cheques out to the “Alberta Amateur Wrestling Association.” Payment must be received by the completion of the course.
6) To prepare for the course, please complete the free “Making Headway in Sport” online module. It is accessed under the “E-Learning” tab when logged in to “The Locker.”
7) Find and register for “Making Ethical Decisions.” This couple hour course is offered both in-person and online. For your convenience, here are the next online course dates and links to register:
Making Headway in Sport and Making Ethical Decisions are mandatory components of the NCCP wrestling program.
Everyone will receive a digital copy of the reference material and workbook the week of the course by email. The classroom number will be finalized and sent to all participants. Please plan for 11 am to 6 pm, but a final schedule will be sent to all participants the week of the course.