As per the expanded restrictions taking effect May 5, 2021, all indoor and outdoor training activities in high case regions are prohibited for at least 3 weeks, except with members of your household, or two close contacts if you live alone.
- All indoor sport, performance and recreation activities for youth and adults are prohibited.
- Indoor fitness and recreation facilities must close, including for 1-on-1 training.
- All outdoor sports and recreation activities are prohibited, except with members of your household, or two close contacts if you live alone. This includes:
- all group physical activities, such as team sports, fitness classes, training sessions
- all one-on-one lessons and training activities
- all practices, training and games
ALL CLUB TRAINING, INCLUDING DISTANCED TRAINING, IN THESE REGIONS IS PROHIBITED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
For a list of affected regions and full details on all restrictions, please click here